One Button Studio
Need to use the One Button Studio?
Schedule a time to use the One Button Studio
What is the One Button Studio?
In partnership with the Digital Learning Team, Trexler Library is pleased to announce the availability of the new One Button Studio, a fully-featured digital video production studio that is designed to be both powerful and easy to use, requiring no prior video production experience. The One Button Studio, located on the B-level of Trexler Library diagonally across from the elevator, is available for use by all Muhlenberg faculty, staff, and students.
Developed and designed by Penn State, the One Button Studio allows students to create videos with the ease of just one button.
The One Button Studio is a simplified video recording setup that can be used without any previous video production experience. The design of the studio allows you to create high-quality and polished video projects without having to know anything about lights and cameras. You only need to bring your flash drive with you and push a single button.
To learn more about the One Button Studio concept: Penn State University - One Button Studio
What is the One Button Studio used for?
The One Button Studio is a unique resource that can be used for:
- Rehearsing for class;presentations
- Creating videos for online instruction
- Creating videos for recruitment, training, or professional development
- Creating ePortfolio materials or video essays
- Practicing a debate or interview
- Practicing your public speaking skills
- Using the green/blue screen to create visual effects
- Recording a group interview or podcast
- And more!