- Outreach and Scholarly Communication Librarian / Public Outreach and Information Literacy Services
Kelly is the librarian liaison to academic departments in the humanities and business for purposes of reference, library instruction, and collection development. He also participates in the writing, updating and dissemination of the campus copyright policy, the creation and maintenance of a digital archive of faculty and student publications, and grant-driven library programming such as book groups, lectures, and displays. In addition, Kelly oversees gifts to the library, the annual book sale, library publications, and marketing of library events. He participates on the Academic Judicial Board, and is an academic advisor to incoming students.
- B.A. English, Brigham Young University
- M.A. English, University of Mississippi
- Ph.D. English, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- M.L.S. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill